2014-11-01

2014-11-01 A simple way to detect radiation

This is about "electromagnetic" disturbances - perhaps "electrosmog",
that may exist in your environment - like in your living space.

How can you detect radiation?
Well, with a radio of course! :-)

You can f.e. get yourself a handheld radio (receiver), set it to say 510 khz
- that would be at the upper edge of what is known as "long wave" here.
(An AM band)

That will usually be received via a built-in ferrite antenna, you may point
to different directions by turning the radio accordingly.

The "pointing" may be done using the long side in this case.
The ends of the stick completely avoid the target direction so to speak...,
but that may be up to you...

You can go by the kind and intensity of the noise you may hear,
to detect disturbance...


I found a rather intense pulsing noise distributed in the house,
traveling mainly along telephone lines, but not limited to those.

There were other less intense hot spots of that and also cold spots,
where that was completely absent.

The reasons behind those pattern did not become completely clear to me.

The source of that turned out to be a cordless phone, sitting idly in its charging station
- one floor below...
Those pulses stopped and the noise was different, when it was taken out of the station
or even when returned to the station, as long as it was actually charging.
Shortly after that, it reached that idle state again, where the pulses resumed.

Turning it off and unplugging the charging station (base), turned of that noise. :-)


There were yet other sources of pulsing noises I found:
energy saving lamps.

All of them are "making noise" as long as they are switched on.

When they are switched off, they create those pulses
- usually quickly dropping in frequency - down to a stable point.

Some go rather quiet - others continue pulsing for a long, long time!

They need the middle contact to be connected to the socket (wire),
to send those pulses. If you break that contact, by unscrewing them
- even partially, the pulses stop.


Those were the unexpected observations I have found so far.

Happy hunting.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, TechFormer,

    I am Mozart Ilmos, and I have been on the online spiritual and truthseeker community for more than 4 years. I have just read your post on the comment section at the "Ascension with Mother Earth" blog, as well as reading your fine blog here. Currently, I am under serious financial problems due to a low salary job, since I have to take care of my old mother suffering from health problems, so I intend to start my own business in order to increase my monthly income. So far I have accumulated some funds that can be used to start the business, but I am still short on some money. Therefore, can I ask a favor of you, just for this once-in-a-lifetime request for help from me? Can you please donate to me an amount equivalent to 70 US dollars just for this one time only so that I can start my business? I have no one else that can help me, so that is why I am trying to ask for your help, if you have the means to. Can you help me just for this time once in my time of need? You can donate the amount to my Paypal account at nordar56789@gmail.com

    If you can’t give me as much as 70 US dollars, then please feel free to give any amount lower than that at your choice, sir. Please help me, sir, just for this one time only. You may also contact me at the address above if you have any questions. I hope you would reply to this message, regardless of whether you could help me or not. Thanks a lot, sir.

    Yours sincerely,
    Mozart Ilmos

    ReplyDelete